Trans swap questions

Well some of you might remember me posting about my case of SMS on my 2H
trans. Well I found a FF trans about 20 min from my folks place for $150.
The guy I got it from said it came as a spare with a rabbit he got. I spun
it in every gear I could find and everything sounded good (no crunching or
other scary noises). So hopefully this thing will get me back on the road
pretty simply. So the on to the questions.

1. What does it take to convert from the 4 wire plug on the reverse switch
to the 2 wire?
2. I have a seal kit from germanautoparts that I got when I thought it was
just the input shaft seal. Will these seals all work on the FF? Primarily
the drive flange seals? I've heard that there is 2 different styles and it
looks like the 2H has some green ones that stick out and the FF has some
black flush ones. I think the kit might have black ones in it.
3. The FF is missing 1 drive flange. Should I be able to simply swap the
flanges over from the 2H without trouble?
4. What do I need to change to try to get my speedometer back to where it
should be? Before she died the speedo wasn't very accurate it bounced allot
and it read about 15% fast I think.

I think that's it for now :)
Thanks everyone!

Andy