*hypothetical* CIS-E question

I don't have a running gasser new enough to have Digifant, so I can't
comment on that. But I will suggest that if the running issue is due to a
bad pump/coil/compression/wiring/fuse panel/grounds etc, etc, changing the
fuel system won't cure that. So find the issue first :)
(can you tell I've done the multiswap troubleshooting hell before? Narrow
the variables as much as possible). I guess the other plus about Digi would
be that the junkyard parts would be that much newer and probably more
plentiful, but as I said, no idea how good it is or isn't.
Cathy