History repeats itself...?

Allyn's right. All of the responses are. No excuses to offer, but to agree.
My actions have been deplorable. I have hurt several people in the past few months, and all I can do is appologise to them.
Dave, I sent a message to last night. I do want to correct this situation. You have been nothing but helpful and kind.
Allyn, for getting caught in the crossfire. The reason the MKI is not complete, is because I don't think I did a good enough job on the repairs. I paid some one with the right equipment and years of experience to repair the MKII. To have it come apart on the road could hurt my daughter or even the unsuspecting driver near me. I don't have the skills to build a twin, nor even a turbo manifold for my self. Tacking sheet metal is my level.
Any body else I have collided with, sorry.
I thought I could regain control of a situation. Obviously I couldn't. It was never my intention to diliberately cause a problem.