History repeats itself...?

When you buy a used car privately, its assumed you take full responsibility
for it after you take delivery of it.  Any other concessions are up to the
seller.
To the seller, you were way too nice and have been taken advantage of for
it.  Its not your fault, but has caused you to be in the current situation
you are in.
To the buyer, you still owe 1350 to the seller by my quick calculation, even
after all his concessions to you, which were far too generous IMO.  Pay up
sucka!

Eric Person