Poor Canadians

From: Marc Getty
To: 'Brian McGarvey'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 04:23 PM
Subject: RE: Poor Canadians

-------snip

Anyone care to calculate the fuel economy for of a C5 flying 63 roccos back
to the fatherland?

Anyone care to calculate how many miles a Scirocco could go with the 4.1
million barrels of oil that the Knock Nevis (the largest ship in the world)
holds? What is the maximum percentage of gasoline (vs. other products) that
light sweet crude can provide?

---------snip

If I ever get my hands on a C5 to fly anything anywhere it's not Sciroccos to or from the Fatherland, it'll be Dahlback Short Wheel base Audi S1's

      Rave Racer
Currently:
NEW!!  91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2