Poor Canadians

That may be open to debate, but there is no disputing that our
generation(s) consume much more than our grandparents did, and there are
more of us. Look at simple things like the size of our houses, the "need"
for air conditioning, hell, kids at school think it's disgusting when I
drink tap water instead of buying bottled water. They fixed things, we
replace them. That's not likely to change. And governments all protect
their own interests first, and are notoriously short sighted. All of them.
Anyway, back to cars. At least we're recycling them eh?
Cathy