Poor Canadians

   Western governements like Germany I guess? I am sure Germany is now
bleeding to death :-)

   Our governement does not like it because our oil industry produces
more pollution than the other sources combined and curbing that would
hurt the industry.

   On the other hand, even though I do not like what the C5 is used for,
I lust for it almost as badly as for the Shuttle or the SR-71A.
Unfortunately, municipal regulations won't tolerate the noise :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (wants to be a Porsche when it grows up)
	96 Jetta GLS (rolling its headlights up)

Mtl-Marc a ?crit :