Shoes. Or, yet another fab-u-lous weekend with listers (long)

Bummer I couldnt make it.  Sounded like good fun!

On another note, the NOPI show in Norwalk was really not so great.  I
didnt even take any pictures!  There were only two VW's in the show, a
bone-stock brand new A5 GTI, and a New Beetle with some fun stuff on it.
There were a handful of VW's racing though, and the fastest car that we
saw in the open class (other than a rail-dragster that ran a 6-second
pass) was an aircooled beetle that ran a low 8-second pass.  Good stuff!
There was also an A3 Jetta VR6 Turbo that I remembered from last year but
he broke his transmission in half right at the line.  :(  Another bummer,
we didnt get any cars finished for the show so we didnt even have anything
to represent.  Oh well, maybe next year.....

Or maybe next year I'll be hanging out with listers...... ;)

Brendan