feeler: possibly parting out 86' 16v

LOL.  These cars are a lot less noticeable than they used to be.  I lost my
license twice in my late 20's, from points resulting from speeding tickets.
My red 88 was like a radar magnet.  The Cosmos 81S wasn't much better.  My
911 was worse than both.

Now I cruise I-78 from my house to several different towns in PA (about 100
miles round trip) 3 to 4 days a week, usually cruising at a GPS-indicated
78-88 and I never attract attention, even from NJ cops!

30 mpg doesn't suck, either.  And I (mostly) know how to fix it if it
breaks.