Um Now I Own Two!

Another Scirocco has been saved from the crasher and this time it wasn't by
Daun.

Saturday morning 10 am we left for NY to go pick up the newly acquired 86
Scirocco.  Around 12:30 we had finally arrived at the car I gave the car a
quick look over and couldn't believe the condition of the car and the price
I was going to be paying for it.   So we pushed it up onto the trailer, as I
go and strap her down  I see all poly suspension bushing to go along with
the other mods I knew were done to the car.
We did the paper work and gather up the parts the owner was giving me with
the car. Which included a spare 16v bodykit, one extra 14" snowflake and
rear brakes and away we went on are way back to CT.  We pushed the car off
the trailer and across the street and now the car sits in my storage garage
bay.  Once I have a free day to clean the car up I will post pictures ;)
right not it is way to dirty.

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI
86 Bronze 8v Scirocco