feeler: possibly parting out 86' 16v

On 3:13 pm 10/14/06 "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@cox.net> wrote:
> Spoken like a true scirocco nut.It's never worth it untill you're
> driving it on a soft fall day with a little breeze, the windows down,
> a little music,everything working like you envisioned.

Yeah, exactly as I imagined, then the Buffalo border is closed due to snow,
and you have to drive through Detroit at night instead on your snow tires,
so Klaus stays home :(
Guess I still have to go for that long fall drive, didn't happen this
weekend. Salt is the devil.

Oh!! Ben, errr, grasshopper. The purpose of these cars is to teach you
patience and humility. I figured your dad would have filled you in on that
:)
Cathy