From: <julie@menloparkrandd.com>
To: "Ben Walter" <toofast4you89@gmail.com>; "Scirocco List"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: feeler: possibly parting out 86' 16v

Ben, we have all gotten disgusted with the cars, the grease and not being
able to have nice acryllic nails. Well, may be not the nails for you...
I look at it this way. I have a rare and good looking car, while my freinds
all march in line with the current market and buy any thing they say they
need. (and get 10 miles to the gallon and high priced parts)
First off.... Get a copy of Pink Floyd "The Wall". Grab some munchies and
your favorite beverage, turn down the lights and relax...
Take a deep breath. Think basic mechanicals. The easy stuff first. Get it so
it starts first time every time. then the go fast stuff later. Remember, its
for fun.