Brakes are on but it still wont stop

All,

Over the last few weeks I have replaced the Brake master cylinder the rubber
lines and all of the calipers with beautiful power coated ones.  I finlay
got every thing on the car and the system bled down (no more bubbles are
coming out) but the pedal still goes right to the floor.  I talked to Peter
(thescirocco.com) and he suggested that I needed to bench bleed the master
cylinder.  After checking all of my friendly local auto parts stores I was
unable to find a set of bench brake bleeders and I was wondering if there
are any alternatives to doing that?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brad