From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:22 AM
To: Rick Kellner; 'Scirocco list'
Subject: Re: 16V Cam Comparison Article

Thanks for posting that Rick.
But, I'm disappointed. There are barely any comparison plots for the 6
different cam sets they tested, ALL of the cams just barely had a little
more top end over a Euro cam (from what I can see) and the dyno plots
where just completely effed up. Torque and Hp plots were mislabeled and
what's with the really high low RPM Hp with a huge dip? Some dodo
swapped the HP and torque numbers for the lower RPM portion of most of
the plots making them useless. HP is always less than T below 5250 RPM
and always higher above 5250!
I'll go back and read it again to see if I can get more insight out of
it than 260 intake cam, 278 exhaust cam, TT race header, TT 2.5" exhaust
and 50mm intake manifold.
Dan
Somehow getting sucked into 16V Hp before I even finish my turbo 8V.