Good stuffs in next months Automobile

I always did like Jean Jennings, I've been reading her solumns since
she was Jean Lindamood.
A few years ago she edited a book, Road Trips, Head Trips, and other
car-craze writings.
http://www.amazon.com/Road-Trips-Other-Car-Crazed-Writings/dp/0871137224/sr=1-1/qid=1160740129/ref=sr_1_1/002-6778114-8831206?ie=UTF8&s=books

I bought a copy and mailed it to her, she wass happy to autograph it for me.
I believe the inscription is something to the effect  "Take lots of
roadtrips - they are the cure for what ails ya.

And hey, she sent me a free T-shirt too!

Somewhere, I have an early column she wrote for Automobile magazine
about camping in the then-new Jeep Wrangler (circa 1987ish?) with
Georg kacher.  The accompanying photo is hillarious.

Cheers,
GP