10.1" Calipers Question

I've got EBC Green-Stuff pads in my Camaro, they've been great and really
stop that heavy car well.  Wear seems good and the dust is very low.
Price is good for VW applications.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=EBC%2DDP2517&N=700+4294907729+4294907005+4294925005+400528+4294859529+115&autoview=sku

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v