16k mile '85

Colorado cars are awesome.  No salt, no rust. My parents live in Grand
Junction,I have relatives near Denver, I'm always on the lookout for
cars to bring back to Wisconsin.  My dad bought a rust-free '68 Firebird
convertible, brought it back to WI, we drove it for about 5 years, and
when he sold it he doubled his money.
Everybody thinks Southern cars are the shiznit, they don't have nothin'
on Colorado cars.

Nate