16k mile '85 and '81 tub

This is the same car that sold for $7K in Illinois:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110031356142

WVWCA0535FK019704

Man you guys are slow.

***

Mike and Dan are right, I'm just drinkin' beer and being a jerk.  You
can laugh or you can hate me.  I was just pulling Cathy's chain about
the track times.

As for my car, it's in St. Paul, MN and I've spoken about it several
times in the archives over the last three years in an attempt to sell.

Looking for a few hundred bucks but more importantly a good home and
someone who can scoop up all the bits from the basement and take them to
wherever they live.  It's going to snow in the morning so bring a coat.

http://s94043504.onlinehome.us/scirocco/