OT: Test!!!!!

On 6:57 pm 10/10/06 "Mtl-Marc" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Yeah, so what is it?
>
> A battery powered laptop with a wireless connection?
>
> New power lines to the garage?
>
> Phone line to the garage?
>
> Cat5/LAN to the garage?
>
> Any treasures found while digging?
>
> We would like to know, we are all very curious ya know... ;-)
>
> Cheers.
>
> Marc
>
> Semi-OT: last year I rewired the house including LAN connections
> everywhere for the computers, just in time to buy a wireless router
> and have all my LAN connections obsolete now...

Fine, I'll go away now, you've out-geeked me. :(
Just plain old phone lines, (one for the computer, one for the phone). It
was a laptop on battery (is that cool? it's an old refurb though) The
electrical passed inspection on Friday. So I could plug it in without 100
miles of extension cord if I wanted to. What was found during digging? a
10'X6"x175' swath of clay. How many cu. yds is that?
Cathy