OT: Test!!!!!

Yeah, so what is it?

A battery powered laptop with a wireless connection?

New power lines to the garage?

Phone line to the garage?

Cat5/LAN to the garage?

Any treasures found while digging?

We would like to know, we are all very curious ya know... ;-)

Cheers.

Marc

Semi-OT: last year I rewired the house including LAN connections everywhere
for the computers, just in time to buy a wireless router and have all my LAN
connections obsolete now...