FS:Black 84 8v (ours)

A few more details:

Ellen & Tonee are the 4th owners of this car.  It lived
locally until they bought it and took it to the Chicago
area.  It appears to never have been wrecked, no rust,
newer TT exhaust but otherwise pretty stock.  Black w/ grey
cloth interior, no sunroof, 4k tranny, a/c inop.  It would
be a shame to see it used as a winter beater since the body
is so nice.

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey All,
>
>   Just thought I would give you first dibs, Ellen and I
> are selling our black 84 8v.
>
>   If anyone is interested in another scirocco either as a
> DD or a winter driver (body is in great shape) contact us
> off list.
>
>   n3745n@yahoo.com,
>   pb3vr6@yahoo.com
>

>   Thanks,
>
>   Tonee and Ellen

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172