New guy intro and Lookin for a transaxle

Welcome to the list Andy, greast you are driving a Scirocco ;-)

Any pictures of your car?

The asking price seems very steep to me unless it is a rebuilt tranny with a
good waranty. Otherwise you should get a much better price used. These
transmissions are plentyfull. They go for cheap, and sometimes for free.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4 Q