From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 3:02 AM
To: Spewey
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: VW Eos

On the other subject you mentioned, I fucking hate the Yankees!  I was
talking with a Redsox fan tonight and he said to even be born in New
England, you must first make a pact with God that you will hate the
Yankees.  That's some funny shit.  Me?  A's all the way!!  And while
the Battle of the Bay was cool, I don't want to see another one if
it's going to cause more earthquakes out there.  :)