Funny, his BBS's say ASA on 'em

LEF wrote:
> "ABSOLUTE RESTORED TO MINT ORIGINAL CONDITION "..he says.
> Except it has a missing firewall tray cover...and the headliner is taped where the package tray knobs tend to rip it (on the sides of the hatch).
> Why in the world would he stop when he was almost there??   wonder what the reserve is....
>
> larry
> sandiego16v

Although I prefer the look on black, it is definitely missing the rubber side mouldings.

Blake wrote:
 > is there some nasty on the sunroof?  or is that my imagination?

Some pics it's there, some it doesn't seem to be... looks like like someone buffed right thru past
the primer.

Buyer beware, in 2001 I spent none-too-small a sum for what was supposed to be a "show quality" 16V
without seeing it in person.  Guess who's now going to be welding in new sheetmetal due to east
coast rust???

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
    '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L Scirocco