OT: BMW 850 Ci V12 for for sale.

It has been brought to my attention that I should provide some more
details on the car I offered to the list- so here goes.

It's a 93 ci model with Automatic trans.,  Power everything, Leather,
Black on black  color scheme (very mafioso with blacked out back
window), V12- ultra smooth running engine with lots of power on demand-
especially from 70 MPH on up- BAM!   I  have had the radiator and
cooling systems completely flushed for the winter season, and my
mechanic has replaced a couple of bushings in the rear - but little else
has been required in the year that Ive had her.

I purchased this car from Florida and had her trucked to Bellingham
WA.   She comes sitting on her stock wheels and new tires for my asking
price of 11,000 but I have a custom set of 20 " BMW M parallels and low
profile Michelin pilots  in high chrom that I would let go for an
additional 2,000.    The wheels were 3k alone and are like brand new.
They... make.... this... car!!!!!

Otherwise she needs very little-  she has been very inexpensive to drive
and maintain, contrary to common beliefs.  What she could use is someone
to fix the automatic seat adjustment cables, the sunroof and the control
panel that operates the sunroof that sets in the ceiling.   The paint is
ok - waxes up beautifully but I would consider giving her a new coat
within the next couple years - because black is always a tattletale
color.  Lastly, this car has 140K miles-   but  thats nothing compared
to my fords 200K - both run and drive wonderfully ( well as good as a
ford can anyway).

Im selling her because my wife and I just had another baby- and I cannot
use this car enough with two young children to make it practicle.  I'll
buy another 4 door i guess.

I hope someone gets this car that will love it as it deserves.

MB