Better steering rack?

Lance wrote:
> M3 is luxury and my Rocco is like a go cart in comparison.
> Granted a really fast go cart. I'd never sell either of them.
> BMW is truely the ultimate driving machine. Don't flame me
> for saying that but it is true. I love VW's but there is
> something about an M3 that just feels right.
>
> If you have the means own both.

The Scirocco with a somewhat stiffer suspension than stock is just about a
zero luxury car.

I have never had the pleasure to drive an M3, and I am sure they are very
addictive to drive.

I can see a parallel with my A4/Scirocco. The A4 is very solid, stable,
comfortable and tracks like hell, especially in wet condition, but is just
nowhere near as pure fun as the Scirocco.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 scirocco
'97 A4 Q