BMW 850 ci for sale-cheap!

On 4:57 pm 10/05/06 "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> I wrote:
> >  Thank you for being in 3000+ miles away and making
> >  it difficult for me to buy!
>
> Peter jabbed:
> >  ...That never stopped you before! ;)
>
> I did not say impossible, just more difficult!
>
> If I ever buy a new car again I'm definitely buying it at a far-off
> dealership and making the pickup of it a road trip. One-way road
> trips are *SO* much easier then out and back road trips!
>
> Imagine buying my 2009 VW Scirocco at Volkswagen of Anchorage..... ;-)
>
> -Marc
>
> '83 VW Scirocco California Edition
> '84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck

What imagine?? I've got the payroll savings set up and found a dealer who
will deliver to Whitehorse. The more I thought about it, the more I liked
the idea. So, we going or what?

(Seriously, not sure if it'll be the new Rocc, but the next one will be the
beginning of a roader, a long one. And '09 is the target year, for Klaus'
30th/ Bug's 10th) I figure I'd stop at any Exit 53, and end up at
Waterfest, something like that. Starting to sound like a plan...plans are
for the weak though :)

Cathy, yeah, I am that nuts...