Is the 1.8 16V really 1800 cc or is it a little less?

Unfortunately, being pretty much on the other side of the world for the
shipping folk (up here in Vancouver, BC, Canada) the offer is nice, but
would cost more to ship than finding one around here.

   I have looked around and there are a few floating around. They are
   getting harder to find as pretty much every rabbit, etc. has been
   upgraded to a 2L and the EN has been seen as a paperweight in someone's
   garage :)

   Cory Langford
   82/83/78 shells looking to become a race car 8^)
   81 1.8S (for Supercharged)
   78 1.9L 8V Turbo
   86 2.1L 8V Turbo
   68 Ghia