PSA check your SPARE tire.

Todays public service announcement is courtesy of DC streets and my
incompetent driving.
Running a bit late for work I try to sneak around a corner inside a
bus.  I clipped the curb, and heard a disturbing hissing sound.
Sure enough, after sitting at the next light, I had a flat. It looks
like I nicked the sidewall. No big deal, I can change this in ten
minutes.  Well, I could have, but my spare was flat too  *banghead*
So folks, go out and pull the carpeting - check your spare tire!  make
sure it has air and that it will hold air!  I can imagine I'll be
checking it every few months now....
(So I had to walk 10 blocks with the mini-spare to get some air in it
and then back to the car -  it makes the day interesting right?)

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"