Stumble/miss/hesitate Was: 82 wiring diagram PDF needed...

On 10/2/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> > ...  Serves me right for cursing CIS eh Cathy?  :)
>

> I have to confess, it has made me smile a few times :)
> I'm glad you got it figured out, but I'm saddened by the fact that I wasn't
> included in the huffing, I've been clean for far too long ;P
>
> So you coming to the track Saturday?????
>
> Cathy

I can only make a brief appearance at the track this weekend.  My
recently married brother and wife are hosting their first family
shindig and both sides of the family are *expected* to be there.
Seeing as they called off plans for a family get-together in August
because I couldn't make it due to the first Track Day North, I can't
exactly bail on their Thanksgiving dinner to rip around a track all
day (although I'd MUCH rather...)

I'll probably just buy 10 or 20 laps in the morning and hang out for a
bit before splitting...  My offer to lend out a set of race rubber for
the day still stands if anyone wants to take me up on it!  Anyone
coming out?

Later,

Mark.
75