OT: I love my momma!

ROFL @ chris remarks.  You guys sound like an old married couple sometimes.

Happy Birthday to you too, Spew.  If it helps, I DID get a matching
knit scarf and cap from mom as well.  A few weeks ago she called and
out of nowhere asked me my favorite color.  I said blue and asked why.
 "Oh I'm thinking of knitting you a blue scarf for your birthday" she
badly lied. So she gave me the scarf and hat.  Now if only I had
matching knit driving gloves...

Oh, and it was Jan '68 that mom was NOT thinking of Bennet.  If that
were the case, I might not be here!