Toys with intelligence? Erector Sets & Tires

Julie wrote:
> Man, by accident I found that Walmart (of all places)
> now sells Erector sets! At last a toy that makes children
> (and 40 something women) think for a change...
> (and all those bloody nuts and bolts on the floor...)

A few years ago I played with an Erector set for a bit. Not for me, the
quality of the metal was terrible and the design of the square nuts was
laughable. Supposedly M?rklin made/makes a higher quality German version of
an Erector set but almost everything M?rklin sells are train sets.

Scirocco content: I *REALLY* need new tires for my Scirocco. This morning I
had a hard time keeping it on the interstate in the rain. I had to get off
and take local streets at lower speeds. Should I get the snow tires I've
always wanted this early in the season or get another set of the Dunlop SP
Sport 8000 195/55ZR14s that have treated me so well? Decisions......

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck