WAY OT--WAS: Any car audio experts on the list? Now: Angry German Music

Heirate Mich (Marry Me) appropriate for a scirocco.  If you read the
translation, his love died on their wedding day and is buried in her
wedding dress--he goes crazy, and digs her up every night to be with
her.

Close parallels to scirocco ownership OBVIOUSLY.

Alas eventually she becomes so... decomposed... "your skin tears like
paper"  'nuff said.

JUST like long term scirocco ownership.  I am sure he had a Mk1 in mind.

Anyways daylight comes and he has to leave her again, so in
frustration he wacks off the rooster's head for announcing sunrise.
This too is a metaphor for SOMETHING I just haven't figured that out
yet.  LOL

Engel=Angel best viewed in Evangelion
Du Hast Mich=You hate me... You hate me to say that I will not obey...
Heirate Mich=Marry Me
Mutter=Mother (do you think they'll drop the bomb...) wrong momma sorry
Sonne=Sun (Awesome Video BTW)
Buch Dich=Bend Down (Insane concert video... very shocking)
Stripped--Depeche Mode Cover

http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics