rocco still not starting-advice please?

The starter has 3 wires. One from the battery and one to the top/rear of the starter, the other lower/front.
With the car in neutral (VERY IMPORTANT), short the battery term with the top/rear connector.
If the key is in the on position, the starter will rotate the engine and start (if all else is good)
Good luck!