waterpump pulley bolt pattern

8v block, g60 crank pulley, g60 alt pulley, ABF bracket

----- Original Message ----
From: Patrick Bureau <patrick.bureau@gmail.com>
To: chris gonzalez <chris24g@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:18:04 AM
Subject: RE: waterpump pulley bolt pattern

What kind of "serpentine" conversion you doing on what kind of engine, I
have a buddy that did one on a Scirocco (cant recall engine) but hes not on
th is list ( he not much on the internet ) .. Maybe I can ask him what he
did (he works in a VW custom shop)

____
Patrick Bureau,
85 VW Scirocco, 01 Jeep Cherokee, 05 Honda Reflex Sport
WTB - DFW, Suzuki GS500E/F : http://tinyurl.com/ujc2h
Reflex Blog : http://reflexscooter.blogspot.com/