Initial feeler: Liquidating my Scirocco stuff

Normally, I would never encourage someone to give up the roc habit, but if
you're moving out here, you can sell yer stuff and buy my little beasty that's
sorta track-prepped and ready to go:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2907706

Monterrey's an hour from me...

G/L either way - JT