Re my car

Hey, not scirocco related but its fun any way :)

<http://www.gladdening.com/Games2/snowglobe/snowglobe.html>

THIS is Scirocco related:
Soaking the outer bearing (DS) with oil REALLY helps that horrible sound when it runs. BUT.... Damn those screws that hold the plastic cover down.

I found a way to stop the battery from being discharged on the black MKII. I get out after popping the hood and disconnect the neg battery cable. Re attach to run the car. Ok, so its inconvienient, but its theft proof!

Ok. Back to the cable station of your choice.....