Exhaust removal advice, please

Splitting the two halves is a necessity.

With sufficient height )on lift), you might not need to remove the front sway bar (if you remove the downpipe at the manifold, it
may be possible to flip the piece upside down and curve it out around the sway bar.

For the rear, if the muffler is disconnected from the cat-back section, it may be possible to get it around the rear beam.  With the
muffler installed, it is usually too tight back there to succeed, but it usually only requires dropping the pivot points of the rear
beam (I don't think I've ever had to disconnect brake lines for this task).

HTH
Al