[8v] stumblings and grumblings

   finally got the head and everything back on the '85. adjusted the
timing (thanks to everyone) and had to turn the distributor a good 20?
to get it to run properly. the only problem that i have now is that at
idle and maintaining speed it stumbles. not horribly, but enough to let
you know it's there. i replaced the cam with a 1.6l cam. does it sound
like my timing is still a little off? seems to me that it makes more
power except at the top end where it does accelerate well but not like
the lower-mid area.
   any troubleshooting would be helpful but all y'all help has been
greatly appreciated already.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com