Help with head replacement on 16V

I am trying to talk my brother through re&re his 16V head.  Interesting job
trying to relay a bently over the phone with out actually seeing the engine
:)

It looks like he has everything ready to go except he tells me there are
two sensors on the side of the head he is not sure what they are for and
where they go.  It sounds like he is talking about the oil pressure switch,
but I thought I would check with someone who has a 16V head handy, or
remembers them.

He says they are on the distrib side of the head.  Both sensors have the
same thread size. I was wondering if there were a couple sensors by the
distrib on the side of the 16V head and what they are used for?

It looks like he has two holes left to thread them into, but without seeing
the head, i am not sure if they are both oil sensors, or one is for an oil
passage and one for water?

Anyone want to let me know what two sensors are around the distrib (just
under it?) and which order they go in?

TIA

 Cory