Ground strap

First I'd like to say how much I enjoyed the recent Monty Python banter.  I consider it a true sign of both intellect and a well developed sense of humor to be able to remember and regurgitate all that dry British humor from the 70's.
   On to the question.  I was poking around under Dieter's hood recently and couldn't find a ground strap from the block to the firewall like I saw on the Cabby.  Is this strap in a different location than the '84 has?
  Thanks!
  Behrle