Whos got the biggest rims on a scirocco II

On 11:16 pm 11/18/06 "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net> wrote:
> ooops nice car William. I should have known it wasn't Cathy's she's
> more of a mk1 gal. 8-)

Yeah, what can I say. Black was always the "fleet colour" here till I got
my MkII 16V, which is Arctic blue metallic from the factory. She's a bitch,
I love her, and FWIW, she's been reliable for two whole years, with minor
exceptions. But I just enjoy driving that MkI more. Black MkIIs are so
sexy, hell, they all are. I pretty well have four favorite colours for
16Vs, red, black, white and silver. That one of Williams is sure pretty! :)
Cathy