From: Calimus <calimus@techography.net>
To: David Brown <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net>; scirocco scirocco <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 2:03:23 AM
Subject: Re: Whos got the biggest rims on a scirocco II

I think at least a 1/4 of us MKII folks are running 16's.  I'm running 16x7
Konig GT-R's with 205/45 toyo's.  I never rubbed untill the other night when
the DOT left a massive standing break at a bridge junction and I smacked it
at 80mph.  So long to both front struts and possibly the pass side strut
housing as I now have some really ugly negative camber on that side.

Anyway, here's a few pic links

http://www.techography.net/gallery/albums/svfest05/CONVAR85.sized.jpg

http://www.techography.net/gallery/albums/svfest05/CONVAR84.sized.jpg

William S.