e-brake handle?..

On 10:21 pm 11/16/06 "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  "The other piece is about an inch and a half long, has a radius on
> >  one side and a couple teeth on the other."
> >

> I have sat here for about 10 minutes now trying to make this statement
> phallic related and therefore hilarious and I just can't do it.  :(

We all have our trials and tribulations. See, and for me, it's just all
clean and Scirocco related, this just reminds me too much of Waterfest '05.
As in, I'm finally going to see the show Roccos and some person comes up to
me and asks, "Isn't that your silver 16V being towed off the track?". Yeah,
hubby pulled it too far and broke it, the end just went "sproinggggg"
(yeah, try not to get all phallic over THAT). So then the sky opened, as it
can only do at Waterfest, I'm pulling the EBrake handle apart to get the
damned thing back down. What a wife has to do for her husband, honestly.
This is the same WF where he torqued the wheels to "finger tight less a
quarter turn", and then swapped me cars, "so he could have the AC". Or so I
could die when the wheel nearly fell off. In the flood. WF 06 was such a
letdown, it really wimped out on the required rain/disaster component.
cathy