Help getting my car to run

Hers is going to be more difficult from a diagnostic standpoint since it
wasn't running when she got it, so in my world, I'd assume anything might
be non-functional, and there may be multiple issues. But it does boil down
to what Brett posted a few days back. Maybe we should assemble something to
add to the tech section on the .org, hell, maybe there IS something there
(nope, just checked, but there sure is a lot of great info there!). Brett's
post with some pictures would likely work pretty darn well. I'd volunteer,
but I lack the computer skills, plus I can barely type. And we won't talk
about upload speed.
I have to add that there is little else in the world that pisses me off as
much as a car that will not start. And mine have pulled that stunt twice on
the ETest dyno. How a mushroom cloud over Canadian Tire was averted, I have
no idea...
Cathy