Car No Go

Your Local FLAPS will have a spark checking tool for about 5.00
It sets a gap between 2 points, (use your gap) it has an alligator
clip on one end and a convient sparkplug head on the other so clip it
onto your clyn head somewhere with clean shiny metal. plug in a
sparkplug, and crank it over. This method won't care if your timing is
*on* only that it is working.

and for $100 Alex.. i mean brett
the *c* in CIS is for continuous... yes it sprays fuel all the time it
just varies the volume :-)

No spark can be alot of things, but your Dist hall sender is the most
likely problem. they leak, get oil in the mechanism, or the plastic
holding the wires in place oxidize or the wire connections corrode.

Mine broke on me once leaving me at the stoplight completely
confused... got towed home too.

Bigmac