OT: Other cars...anyone driven these?

I'd be careful about the Boxter- I've heard bad things about them and the
snotty Porsche owners look down upon Boxter owners.  Of course, what else
is new with that crowd... ;)  Dont know about the S models, but I blew a
"base" model away with my old Chevy Beretta GT.  The guy tried at three
different stop lights and on an on-ramp to get around me and for some
reason couldnt do it.  :P  He was all suit-and-tie with the top down and
man o man was he pissed at me!

I say go for the Miata.  Cheap and easy to maintain, lots (LOTS) of
aftermarket for it, and you can not feel bad about beating the snot out of
it.

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
00 Camaro L36 M49