OT: Other cars...anyone driven these?

i'm a bit nervous with an m roadster--to fit in my budget, i'd have to
go a bit older than i'd like, and i'm nervous about bmw repair
costs/reliability.  to get on par with the s2000, i'd pretty much be
looking at an '02/'03 boxster s with ~30-40k miles.  not bad.  having
driven both neal, you'd say the they're pretty comparable in terms of
performance/comfort? insurance is something to think about as well i
guess (just got my first ticket in like 5 yrs today...ugh).  guess
i'll just have to drive 'em both.

--
-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!