16V Rocc. Man. rack and pinion = same as A1 GTI?

Can anyone look up to see if the Scirocco 16v has a tighter ratio than
regular Mk II and MKI PS racks? When I got mine replaced about a year ago
the shop that did the work said that Scirocco 16v racks are unique in the
fact that they have a tighter ratio than others, like 2.75 lock to lock
opposed to 3.5 lock to lock?

I pulled the lock to lock turns out my ass since my rocco is in the shop and
I can't check. It was lower for mine. Not sure if the shop was jerking my
chain or not. It was also kind of pricey. However, it drives great with a
new rack. New rack, controll arm bushing, etc.... drives like new.
Defenitely recommend it.

I had an 82 with manual steering and a 77 rabbit with manual. Only good
thing about it is if you want to build up your arm strength. Pain in the
ass.