Not making Cincy

*sniff*
 It really won't be the same without Dan... However, I will drink a
beer in and shout 'BALLS! in a Bubb-esque maner
Ah, well, there's always H2O, right?

And FWIW Tony's giving me way too much credit with the tranny swap.  I
just showed up and got dirty w/o accomplishing anything.  But it's
pretty awesome that the other dudes pitched in for you while you were
out of town!

GP

On 5/31/06, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>    The guys (mike, greg, derrick, dave and timbo) came together 2
weekends ago to lend me a hand on the swap. We ran into difficulties
and time constraints. So we did not finish. I had to go out of town
last weekend and I had resoluted to not making it to cincy.

--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen